Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Dover man facing additional sex assault charges
Dep. County Attorney Alysia Cassotis said the recent charges are in addition to previous indictments stemming from the same incident in Somersworth in December 2012.
On Sept. 19, Coffey was indicted on four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault for allegedly sexually assaulting a girl, who is now 15, during an incident in Dover June 8.
Each count of aggravated felonious sexual assault could result in up to 10 to 20 years in prison and a $4,000 fine. Felonious sexual assault and second-degree assault are Class B felonies and each count could yield up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine. Simple assault, unsworn falsification and prohibited sales are Class A misdemeanors, which could each result up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine, if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 9
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917