Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting girlfriend, keeping her from calling the police
Trial on the new charges was set for Feb. 19.
Dorriety told Judge William Lyons: "All this is a big misunderstanding."
Daniel McCullough, 54, of 187 Beech Hill Ave., pleaded innocent to a misdemeanor charge of receiving stolen property that alleges he used a stolen $150 gift card at Wal-Mart Dec. 26, 2013.
"I bought 'em from a couple of kids. They had five," he said, outside Home Depot just before Christmas.
An Auburn man Tuesday sought personal recognizance bail on misdemeanor charges of fraudulent use of a credit card and receiving stolen property.
Joseph Roderick, 26, of 29 Chester Road, pleaded innocent in Manchester District Court to charges stemming from the use of a stolen Discover card to buy cigarettes and cigarette papers at the Beechmont store, 609 S. Beech St., July 8, 2012.
Concord man accused of theft at Mall of NH
A Concord man could enter no plea Tuesday in Manchester District Court to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
A police prosecutor said White has other convictions, including a 2011 burglary conviction in New Hampshire and also has a criminal record in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Charged with selling stolen items
Christopher Harrison, 25, of 172 Green St., was arraigned Tuesday in Manchester District Court on three charges of theft by deception and three of receiving stolen property.
A police prosecutor requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Harrison, who has criminal convictions in Louisiana and Florida, including failures to appear in court and probation violations. Trial was set for Feb. 24.
A city teen pleaded innocent Tuesday in Manchester District Court to two violations of a protective order and trial was set for Feb. 19.
William Cable, 19, of 229 Spruce St., is accused of telling the 11-year-old sister of the protected person: "go get --- or I will stab her," and of walking within 100 yards of the protected person's Haines Court address.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus