Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police say brothers attacked plow driver in Keene parking lot
August D. Waters, 23, of Keene was arrested and charged with simple assault and criminal threatening, use of a deadly weapon, for allegedly attacking the plow driver and brandishing a knife, Lt. Steven Stewart said.
Police went to the CVS plaza on West Street at 7:48 p.m. for a report of a plow driver being attacked.
“The driver explained that he had been plowing the parking lot and stopped quick to avoid hitting the Waters brothers,” Stewart said.
“August Waters jumped on the loader and attempted to punch him through the open window, in his other hand he was displaying a large knife, and challenged him to fight,” he said.
“He was tackled by August and Daniel, knocking him to the ground where there was a wrestling match, broken up by a bystander,” Stewart said.
The plow driver was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal