Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police say brothers attacked plow driver in Keene parking lot
August D. Waters, 23, of Keene was arrested and charged with simple assault and criminal threatening, use of a deadly weapon, for allegedly attacking the plow driver and brandishing a knife, Lt. Steven Stewart said.
Police went to the CVS plaza on West Street at 7:48 p.m. for a report of a plow driver being attacked.
“The driver explained that he had been plowing the parking lot and stopped quick to avoid hitting the Waters brothers,” Stewart said.
“August Waters jumped on the loader and attempted to punch him through the open window, in his other hand he was displaying a large knife, and challenged him to fight,” he said.
“He was tackled by August and Daniel, knocking him to the ground where there was a wrestling match, broken up by a bystander,” Stewart said.
The plow driver was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief