Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say brothers attacked plow driver in Keene parking lot
August D. Waters, 23, of Keene was arrested and charged with simple assault and criminal threatening, use of a deadly weapon, for allegedly attacking the plow driver and brandishing a knife, Lt. Steven Stewart said.
Police went to the CVS plaza on West Street at 7:48 p.m. for a report of a plow driver being attacked.
“The driver explained that he had been plowing the parking lot and stopped quick to avoid hitting the Waters brothers,” Stewart said.
“August Waters jumped on the loader and attempted to punch him through the open window, in his other hand he was displaying a large knife, and challenged him to fight,” he said.
“He was tackled by August and Daniel, knocking him to the ground where there was a wrestling match, broken up by a bystander,” Stewart said.
The plow driver was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483