Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say brothers attacked plow driver in Keene parking lot
August D. Waters, 23, of Keene was arrested and charged with simple assault and criminal threatening, use of a deadly weapon, for allegedly attacking the plow driver and brandishing a knife, Lt. Steven Stewart said.
Police went to the CVS plaza on West Street at 7:48 p.m. for a report of a plow driver being attacked.
“The driver explained that he had been plowing the parking lot and stopped quick to avoid hitting the Waters brothers,” Stewart said.
“August Waters jumped on the loader and attempted to punch him through the open window, in his other hand he was displaying a large knife, and challenged him to fight,” he said.
“He was tackled by August and Daniel, knocking him to the ground where there was a wrestling match, broken up by a bystander,” Stewart said.
The plow driver was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917