Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police say brothers attacked plow driver in Keene parking lot
August D. Waters, 23, of Keene was arrested and charged with simple assault and criminal threatening, use of a deadly weapon, for allegedly attacking the plow driver and brandishing a knife, Lt. Steven Stewart said.
Police went to the CVS plaza on West Street at 7:48 p.m. for a report of a plow driver being attacked.
“The driver explained that he had been plowing the parking lot and stopped quick to avoid hitting the Waters brothers,” Stewart said.
“August Waters jumped on the loader and attempted to punch him through the open window, in his other hand he was displaying a large knife, and challenged him to fight,” he said.
“He was tackled by August and Daniel, knocking him to the ground where there was a wrestling match, broken up by a bystander,” Stewart said.
The plow driver was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917