Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Rochester police push for city official's phone password in investigation
Pollard’s husband — Leslie W. Pollard, 51, of 17 Hemlock St., is charged with felony conduct after an accident and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated after a 28-year-old woman was struck by a passing vehicle while she was walking along Lowell Street Dec. 29 around 11:30 p.m.
To determine where Leslie Pollard was prior to the accident, police obtained a warrant to check the phone records.
“We haven’t been able to access it since it’s password-protected,” Toussaint said, adding Pollard would not voluntarily provide the password.
City Manager Dan Fitzpatrick would not comment on the case, saying “it’s all part of the police investigation.”
Leslie Pollard is free on $5,000 personal recognizance. Conduct after an accident is a Class B felony, which could result in 3 1/2 to seven years in jail and a $4,000 fine. DWI is a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917