Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Rochester police push for city official's phone password in investigation
Pollard’s husband — Leslie W. Pollard, 51, of 17 Hemlock St., is charged with felony conduct after an accident and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated after a 28-year-old woman was struck by a passing vehicle while she was walking along Lowell Street Dec. 29 around 11:30 p.m.
To determine where Leslie Pollard was prior to the accident, police obtained a warrant to check the phone records.
“We haven’t been able to access it since it’s password-protected,” Toussaint said, adding Pollard would not voluntarily provide the password.
City Manager Dan Fitzpatrick would not comment on the case, saying “it’s all part of the police investigation.”
Leslie Pollard is free on $5,000 personal recognizance. Conduct after an accident is a Class B felony, which could result in 3 1/2 to seven years in jail and a $4,000 fine. DWI is a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth