Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Rochester police push for city official's phone password in investigation
Pollard’s husband — Leslie W. Pollard, 51, of 17 Hemlock St., is charged with felony conduct after an accident and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated after a 28-year-old woman was struck by a passing vehicle while she was walking along Lowell Street Dec. 29 around 11:30 p.m.
To determine where Leslie Pollard was prior to the accident, police obtained a warrant to check the phone records.
“We haven’t been able to access it since it’s password-protected,” Toussaint said, adding Pollard would not voluntarily provide the password.
City Manager Dan Fitzpatrick would not comment on the case, saying “it’s all part of the police investigation.”
Leslie Pollard is free on $5,000 personal recognizance. Conduct after an accident is a Class B felony, which could result in 3 1/2 to seven years in jail and a $4,000 fine. DWI is a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483