Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Rochester police push for city official's phone password in investigation
Pollard’s husband — Leslie W. Pollard, 51, of 17 Hemlock St., is charged with felony conduct after an accident and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated after a 28-year-old woman was struck by a passing vehicle while she was walking along Lowell Street Dec. 29 around 11:30 p.m.
To determine where Leslie Pollard was prior to the accident, police obtained a warrant to check the phone records.
“We haven’t been able to access it since it’s password-protected,” Toussaint said, adding Pollard would not voluntarily provide the password.
City Manager Dan Fitzpatrick would not comment on the case, saying “it’s all part of the police investigation.”
Leslie Pollard is free on $5,000 personal recognizance. Conduct after an accident is a Class B felony, which could result in 3 1/2 to seven years in jail and a $4,000 fine. DWI is a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in jail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483