Home » News » Public Safety
Man hurt at Exeter filling station while putting air in his tires
The accident occurred around 3:30 p.m. when a 16-year-old female driver finished pumping gas, pulled away from the pumps in her car, and struck the rear of another car where a man was filling his tire with air, Police Sgt. Jake Dewire said.
The force of the collision caused the man to be thrown about 8 feet away from his car, Dewire said.
The teenager told police that she didn’t see the car because the sun was in her eyes, Dewire said.
The man, whose name wasn’t available, was transported to Exeter Hospital but his injuries were not believed to be serious.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
- Three-alarm fire heavily damages Franklin store - 0
- 74-year-old woman suffers serious injuries in hit-and-run incident in Windham - 0
- Grandmother charged in ATV crash with tot - 1
- ATV flips in Alton with 3-year-old on board - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Nabbed and then cleared by feds, NH man still intends to sell rhino trophy - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance