Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of pulling girlfriend by the hair
Laduke is accused of assaulting his girlfriend, shoving her against a wall and blocking her from leaving, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her backwards, taking her cell phone when she tried to call police and screaming profanities at a police officer telling him to quiet down.
Laduke told Judge William Lyons: “It’s going to cost me my job.” Lyons met Laduke halfway, setting bail at $500 cash/surety. Trial was set for Feb. 6.
Jessica Engel, 29, of 37 Nashua St., also asked for personal recognizance bail Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Engel was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in Circuit Court-Exeter District Division on a felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
A Weare man, who said he is trying to change his life, Friday asked Lyons for personal recognizance bail.
A police prosecutor requested $5,000 cash/surety bail for Samuel King, 24, of 2 Depot Road, who was charged with felony possession of a narcotic (heroin) Thursday after the vehicle in which he was a passenger was stopped for suspicious behavior.
The prosecutor said King also waived a probable cause hearing on felony charges last year. King was indicted by the September Hillsborough County North Grand Jury on charges of felon in possession of a dangerous weapon, possession of a controlled drug (oxycodone) with intent to sell, sale of a controlled drug and witness tampering.
Trial set for March 5
Jerry Merritt, 28, of 477 Dubuque St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of simple assault, attempted simple assault and criminal mischief. Trial was set for March 5.
Bail was continued at $2,000 personal recognizance, with conditions that include a ban on contact with the alleged victim and on going to a specific Ministerial Road address in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Total Votes: 917