Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of pulling girlfriend by the hair
Laduke is accused of assaulting his girlfriend, shoving her against a wall and blocking her from leaving, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her backwards, taking her cell phone when she tried to call police and screaming profanities at a police officer telling him to quiet down.
Laduke told Judge William Lyons: “It’s going to cost me my job.” Lyons met Laduke halfway, setting bail at $500 cash/surety. Trial was set for Feb. 6.
Jessica Engel, 29, of 37 Nashua St., also asked for personal recognizance bail Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Engel was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in Circuit Court-Exeter District Division on a felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
A Weare man, who said he is trying to change his life, Friday asked Lyons for personal recognizance bail.
A police prosecutor requested $5,000 cash/surety bail for Samuel King, 24, of 2 Depot Road, who was charged with felony possession of a narcotic (heroin) Thursday after the vehicle in which he was a passenger was stopped for suspicious behavior.
The prosecutor said King also waived a probable cause hearing on felony charges last year. King was indicted by the September Hillsborough County North Grand Jury on charges of felon in possession of a dangerous weapon, possession of a controlled drug (oxycodone) with intent to sell, sale of a controlled drug and witness tampering.
Trial set for March 5
Jerry Merritt, 28, of 477 Dubuque St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of simple assault, attempted simple assault and criminal mischief. Trial was set for March 5.
Bail was continued at $2,000 personal recognizance, with conditions that include a ban on contact with the alleged victim and on going to a specific Ministerial Road address in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483