Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of pulling girlfriend by the hair
Laduke is accused of assaulting his girlfriend, shoving her against a wall and blocking her from leaving, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her backwards, taking her cell phone when she tried to call police and screaming profanities at a police officer telling him to quiet down.
Laduke told Judge William Lyons: “It’s going to cost me my job.” Lyons met Laduke halfway, setting bail at $500 cash/surety. Trial was set for Feb. 6.
Jessica Engel, 29, of 37 Nashua St., also asked for personal recognizance bail Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Engel was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in Circuit Court-Exeter District Division on a felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
A Weare man, who said he is trying to change his life, Friday asked Lyons for personal recognizance bail.
A police prosecutor requested $5,000 cash/surety bail for Samuel King, 24, of 2 Depot Road, who was charged with felony possession of a narcotic (heroin) Thursday after the vehicle in which he was a passenger was stopped for suspicious behavior.
The prosecutor said King also waived a probable cause hearing on felony charges last year. King was indicted by the September Hillsborough County North Grand Jury on charges of felon in possession of a dangerous weapon, possession of a controlled drug (oxycodone) with intent to sell, sale of a controlled drug and witness tampering.
Trial set for March 5
Jerry Merritt, 28, of 477 Dubuque St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of simple assault, attempted simple assault and criminal mischief. Trial was set for March 5.
Bail was continued at $2,000 personal recognizance, with conditions that include a ban on contact with the alleged victim and on going to a specific Ministerial Road address in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief