Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of pulling girlfriend by the hair
Laduke is accused of assaulting his girlfriend, shoving her against a wall and blocking her from leaving, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her backwards, taking her cell phone when she tried to call police and screaming profanities at a police officer telling him to quiet down.
Laduke told Judge William Lyons: “It’s going to cost me my job.” Lyons met Laduke halfway, setting bail at $500 cash/surety. Trial was set for Feb. 6.
Jessica Engel, 29, of 37 Nashua St., also asked for personal recognizance bail Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Engel was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in Circuit Court-Exeter District Division on a felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
A Weare man, who said he is trying to change his life, Friday asked Lyons for personal recognizance bail.
A police prosecutor requested $5,000 cash/surety bail for Samuel King, 24, of 2 Depot Road, who was charged with felony possession of a narcotic (heroin) Thursday after the vehicle in which he was a passenger was stopped for suspicious behavior.
The prosecutor said King also waived a probable cause hearing on felony charges last year. King was indicted by the September Hillsborough County North Grand Jury on charges of felon in possession of a dangerous weapon, possession of a controlled drug (oxycodone) with intent to sell, sale of a controlled drug and witness tampering.
Trial set for March 5
Jerry Merritt, 28, of 477 Dubuque St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of simple assault, attempted simple assault and criminal mischief. Trial was set for March 5.
Bail was continued at $2,000 personal recognizance, with conditions that include a ban on contact with the alleged victim and on going to a specific Ministerial Road address in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council