Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
New Boston couple arrested after police struggle
GOFFSTOWN — A New Boston couple was arrested after struggling with police Saturday, authorities said.
Sandra McDougall, 21, was charged with two counts of assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and obstructing government administration.
Edgardo Molina, 25, was charged with three counts of assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.
Both were held at the Hillsborough House of Correction in lieu of $10,000 cash bail each. They will be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
Police said they stopped a motor vehicle on Elm Street near Paige Hill Road for a minor vehicle infraction. Police said it became apparent that Molina, the passenger, was trying to conceal alleged contraband. As the officer confronted Molina, Molina assaulted the officer, authorities said.
The officer temporarily detained the man in handcuffs before he was assaulted by McDougall, authorities said. After a struggle with the New Boston couple, the officer deployed pepper spray to gain compliance and was later helped by a passing motorist and backup officers, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483