Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
New Boston couple arrested after police struggle
GOFFSTOWN — A New Boston couple was arrested after struggling with police Saturday, authorities said.
Sandra McDougall, 21, was charged with two counts of assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and obstructing government administration.
Edgardo Molina, 25, was charged with three counts of assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.
Both were held at the Hillsborough House of Correction in lieu of $10,000 cash bail each. They will be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
Police said they stopped a motor vehicle on Elm Street near Paige Hill Road for a minor vehicle infraction. Police said it became apparent that Molina, the passenger, was trying to conceal alleged contraband. As the officer confronted Molina, Molina assaulted the officer, authorities said.
The officer temporarily detained the man in handcuffs before he was assaulted by McDougall, authorities said. After a struggle with the New Boston couple, the officer deployed pepper spray to gain compliance and was later helped by a passing motorist and backup officers, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal