Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
New Boston couple arrested after police struggle
GOFFSTOWN — A New Boston couple was arrested after struggling with police Saturday, authorities said.
Sandra McDougall, 21, was charged with two counts of assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and obstructing government administration.
Edgardo Molina, 25, was charged with three counts of assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.
Both were held at the Hillsborough House of Correction in lieu of $10,000 cash bail each. They will be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
Police said they stopped a motor vehicle on Elm Street near Paige Hill Road for a minor vehicle infraction. Police said it became apparent that Molina, the passenger, was trying to conceal alleged contraband. As the officer confronted Molina, Molina assaulted the officer, authorities said.
The officer temporarily detained the man in handcuffs before he was assaulted by McDougall, authorities said. After a struggle with the New Boston couple, the officer deployed pepper spray to gain compliance and was later helped by a passing motorist and backup officers, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917