60th: Mr. and Mrs. Robert Lind
Mr. and Mrs. Robert and Sonja Lind of Marlboro, Mass., recently celebrated their 60th anniversary.
They were married on Jan. 2, 1954 at 1st Baptist Church in Marlboro.
She is the former Sonja Cook. They have seven children, Karen Toledo, Sandy Ferrell, Donna Sloan, Rhonda List, James Lind, Glen Lind and Tiffany Lind.
The couple have five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Our family is slightly scattered with big sister Karen living in North Carolina and brothers James and Glen living in Alabama and Florida.
We celebrated by gathering all the siblings living nearby at my parents house in Manchester.
Meanwhile the siblings living out of state called to wish them a happy 60th and sent packages to arrive on Jan. 2, the day of their anniversary.
Mr. Robert Lind is an electrician, neon tube bender, professional musician, a World War veteran and a foster parent.
Mrs. Sonja Lind was a librarian, teacher's aide, homemaker, child abuse volunteer, nanny and foster parent.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.