Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two charged with wrecking Rindge bob house
Two men are facing a number of charges after being arrested for a vandalism spree and theft of fishing equipment from a bob house on Grassy pond in Rindge.
After a two-week investigation police have charged Jesse Vajgrt, 21, of Weare and Michael Murray III, 18 of Antrim. in the incident, which was reported by the owner of the ice-fishing shanty on Jan. 11.
Police said the bob house was seriously damaged with a hatchet and the owner's fishing equipment was stolen. The owner discovered the damage on Jan. 11, but police say it apparently happened on Jan. 9. Rindge and Henniker police, along with Fish and Game conservation officers conducted an investigation that resulted in the arrests on Saturday.
The pair is charged with theft, criminal mischief, operating a unregistered snowmobile without a valid license, Vajgrt also faces charges of operating a motor vehicle while a habitual offender and is being held on unrelated burglary charges.
Both men will be arraigned in Jaffrey District Court on March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483