Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two charged with wrecking Rindge bob house
Two men are facing a number of charges after being arrested for a vandalism spree and theft of fishing equipment from a bob house on Grassy pond in Rindge.
After a two-week investigation police have charged Jesse Vajgrt, 21, of Weare and Michael Murray III, 18 of Antrim. in the incident, which was reported by the owner of the ice-fishing shanty on Jan. 11.
Police said the bob house was seriously damaged with a hatchet and the owner's fishing equipment was stolen. The owner discovered the damage on Jan. 11, but police say it apparently happened on Jan. 9. Rindge and Henniker police, along with Fish and Game conservation officers conducted an investigation that resulted in the arrests on Saturday.
The pair is charged with theft, criminal mischief, operating a unregistered snowmobile without a valid license, Vajgrt also faces charges of operating a motor vehicle while a habitual offender and is being held on unrelated burglary charges.
Both men will be arraigned in Jaffrey District Court on March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax