Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Two charged with wrecking Rindge bob house
Two men are facing a number of charges after being arrested for a vandalism spree and theft of fishing equipment from a bob house on Grassy pond in Rindge.
After a two-week investigation police have charged Jesse Vajgrt, 21, of Weare and Michael Murray III, 18 of Antrim. in the incident, which was reported by the owner of the ice-fishing shanty on Jan. 11.
Police said the bob house was seriously damaged with a hatchet and the owner's fishing equipment was stolen. The owner discovered the damage on Jan. 11, but police say it apparently happened on Jan. 9. Rindge and Henniker police, along with Fish and Game conservation officers conducted an investigation that resulted in the arrests on Saturday.
The pair is charged with theft, criminal mischief, operating a unregistered snowmobile without a valid license, Vajgrt also faces charges of operating a motor vehicle while a habitual offender and is being held on unrelated burglary charges.
Both men will be arraigned in Jaffrey District Court on March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 4
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 1
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483