Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police say vacant Pelham home site of underage drinking party
PELHAM — Six Pelham teens were arrested Sunday night after police discovered an underage drinking party taking place inside a vacant home on Windham Road.
Just before 11:30 p.m., police were called for a report of individuals breaking into a shed on Windham Road. As officers arrived, they heard the sound of breaking glass coming from the rear of a vacant home in the same area.
They found three teens they say were hiding in some bushes at the home. Arrested and charged with criminal trespass were Matthew L. Ryan, 17, Savanna Mayberry, 17, and Nicholas Mayberry, 17.
At the rear of the home, police found three other teens. Police said one ran on seeing the officers, one was seen breaking a glass window, and the third remained inside.
Arrested were Mitchell Kamal, 17, charged with criminal mischief and criminal trespass, and Colby Forrest, 17, for criminal trespass, possession of drugs, unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor, and facilitating an underage drinking party.
Later, police found Natasha Blakeslee, 17, walking near the residence and arrested her for criminal trespass.
A seventh man, Robert V. Diprizio, 19, of Pelham, was arrested when police said he reversed the direction of his vehicle when he saw police at the scene. Diprizio had nothing to do with the party, according to police, who said his license was under suspension. He also was charged with being a minor transporting alcohol and receiving stolen property for allegedly possessing several stolen city and town street signs.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again