Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say vacant Pelham home site of underage drinking party
PELHAM — Six Pelham teens were arrested Sunday night after police discovered an underage drinking party taking place inside a vacant home on Windham Road.
Just before 11:30 p.m., police were called for a report of individuals breaking into a shed on Windham Road. As officers arrived, they heard the sound of breaking glass coming from the rear of a vacant home in the same area.
They found three teens they say were hiding in some bushes at the home. Arrested and charged with criminal trespass were Matthew L. Ryan, 17, Savanna Mayberry, 17, and Nicholas Mayberry, 17.
At the rear of the home, police found three other teens. Police said one ran on seeing the officers, one was seen breaking a glass window, and the third remained inside.
Arrested were Mitchell Kamal, 17, charged with criminal mischief and criminal trespass, and Colby Forrest, 17, for criminal trespass, possession of drugs, unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor, and facilitating an underage drinking party.
Later, police found Natasha Blakeslee, 17, walking near the residence and arrested her for criminal trespass.
A seventh man, Robert V. Diprizio, 19, of Pelham, was arrested when police said he reversed the direction of his vehicle when he saw police at the scene. Diprizio had nothing to do with the party, according to police, who said his license was under suspension. He also was charged with being a minor transporting alcohol and receiving stolen property for allegedly possessing several stolen city and town street signs.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483