Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
UPDATED: Woman stabbed 16 times at Bear Brook State Park, police say
Samantha Heath, 18, of Barnstead was arrested late Sunday night after she ran out a rear door of a Barnstead home as police arrived on the scene and was tracked down by a state police K-9, according to Allenstown police Lt. Mike Stark.
The woman who was stabbed underwent surgery at Concord Hospital and this morning is in stable condition, Stark said. Her name is not being released because police have yet to notify her family.
Investigators learned of the stabbing just after 9 p.m. Sunday in a 911 call reporting a woman, age 18 or 19, had been stabbed multiple times at Deerfield and New Rye roads near Bear Brook State Park.
Stark said a vehicle was involved in the incident and that police tracked one vehicle to a Barnstead address.
He said the women know each other and the stabbing is not a random event.
Heath is expected to be arraigned Monday afternoon in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division. She has been charged with first-degree assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancé, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
20140915-Adam Sandler reflects on his and Chris Farley’s firing from ‘SNL': ‘It hurt a lot’
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917