Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
UPDATED: Woman stabbed 16 times at Bear Brook State Park, police say
Samantha Heath, 18, of Barnstead was arrested late Sunday night after she ran out a rear door of a Barnstead home as police arrived on the scene and was tracked down by a state police K-9, according to Allenstown police Lt. Mike Stark.
The woman who was stabbed underwent surgery at Concord Hospital and this morning is in stable condition, Stark said. Her name is not being released because police have yet to notify her family.
Investigators learned of the stabbing just after 9 p.m. Sunday in a 911 call reporting a woman, age 18 or 19, had been stabbed multiple times at Deerfield and New Rye roads near Bear Brook State Park.
Stark said a vehicle was involved in the incident and that police tracked one vehicle to a Barnstead address.
He said the women know each other and the stabbing is not a random event.
Heath is expected to be arraigned Monday afternoon in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division. She has been charged with first-degree assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
- As protests persist, suspects sought in shootings of two Missouri officers - 0
- Seabrook police officer fights to keep records sealed in on-duty assault case - 14
- Seacoast SERT team takes man, 70, into custody following threat - 0
- After demanding cash, alleged female robber flees on foot in Somersworth - 0
- Tattooed man robs Hooksett gas station; Couple charged after crashing into Manchester store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
- Americans lose at golf, then bicker - 0
- Opinions differ on analysis of Brady - 0
- Some flashes of Green: UNH beats Dartmouth in Saturday night showdown - 0
- Comcast acknowledges problems, acts to reform customer service - 1
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Total Votes: 917