Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
UPDATED: Woman stabbed 16 times at Bear Brook State Park, police say
Samantha Heath, 18, of Barnstead was arrested late Sunday night after she ran out a rear door of a Barnstead home as police arrived on the scene and was tracked down by a state police K-9, according to Allenstown police Lt. Mike Stark.
The woman who was stabbed underwent surgery at Concord Hospital and this morning is in stable condition, Stark said. Her name is not being released because police have yet to notify her family.
Investigators learned of the stabbing just after 9 p.m. Sunday in a 911 call reporting a woman, age 18 or 19, had been stabbed multiple times at Deerfield and New Rye roads near Bear Brook State Park.
Stark said a vehicle was involved in the incident and that police tracked one vehicle to a Barnstead address.
He said the women know each other and the stabbing is not a random event.
Heath is expected to be arraigned Monday afternoon in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division. She has been charged with first-degree assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917