Pain at the gas pump eases slightly in New Hampshire
The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the state on Sunday was $3.326 per gallon. That’s down from an average price found by gasbuddy.com a year ago of $3.43.
Gas prices have fallen by 3 cents per gallon in the past week, and about 7 1/2 cents per gallon since Christmas.
Prices reported at gas stations around the state on Sunday ranged from a low of $3.09 at a Concord membership warehouse store to $3.78 at a general store in Temple.
New Hampshire’s price advantage, however, represents more than just the difference in fuel taxes paid at the pump.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pipeline protest in Fitzwilliam - 0
- Poll shows Groton voters oppose new wind plants - 2
- Opposition lines up against new Alexandria wind plant proposal - 1
- PSNH's rate request puts it lower than competitors, a reversal from last year - 6
- Pipeline meeting in Mason draws big crowd - 0
- Kinder Morgan reveals route for pipeline at Milford meeting - 1
- Nature vs. man: Keeping the lights on - 1
- Pipeline pushback seen in NH - 7
- Meeting will inform Mason residents about proposed pipeline - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads