Pain at the gas pump eases slightly in New Hampshire
The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the state on Sunday was $3.326 per gallon. That’s down from an average price found by gasbuddy.com a year ago of $3.43.
Gas prices have fallen by 3 cents per gallon in the past week, and about 7 1/2 cents per gallon since Christmas.
Prices reported at gas stations around the state on Sunday ranged from a low of $3.09 at a Concord membership warehouse store to $3.78 at a general store in Temple.
New Hampshire’s price advantage, however, represents more than just the difference in fuel taxes paid at the pump.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- River Valley Community College planning for new president's inauguration - 0
- Singing a nationwide national anthem at St. Anselm College in Manchester - 0
- Manchester teachers union has contract concerns - 0
- Litchfield school superintendent surprised by board's decision - 0
- State, Lyndeborough agree on school bond repayment plan - 0
- Portsmouth school district undergoing widespread review of sexual harassment response - 0
- Futures Lab offers a glimpse at college, career - 0
- Scholarship established at Kimball Union Academy to honor slain journalist - 0
- Claremont extends school days after renovation delays - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 11
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?