Pain at the gas pump eases slightly in New Hampshire
The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the state on Sunday was $3.326 per gallon. That’s down from an average price found by gasbuddy.com a year ago of $3.43.
Gas prices have fallen by 3 cents per gallon in the past week, and about 7 1/2 cents per gallon since Christmas.
Prices reported at gas stations around the state on Sunday ranged from a low of $3.09 at a Concord membership warehouse store to $3.78 at a general store in Temple.
New Hampshire’s price advantage, however, represents more than just the difference in fuel taxes paid at the pump.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'