Home » News » Public Safety
Crash takes down live wires in Sanbornton
SANBORNTON — Bay Road near Broadview Drive was closed for about an hour Sunday morning after a pickup truck struck a utility pole, sending live wires down across the street.
The crash happened at 8:47 a.m. when a black pickup truck operated by Joseph Keith, 21, of Sanbornton, hit the utility pole.
Keith was already out of the truck walking around when police arrived. He was not injured.
Because of the live wires across Bay Road, traffic was stopped and rerouted for about an hour, while PSNH was notified. Once the live wires were cleared, the road was reopened.
The accident remains under investigation.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call police at 286-7116 or 286-4323.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 1
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind