Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police: Seabrook man, Dover woman drinking before firing gun near Kensington residence
David Wright, 45, of Seabrook, and Ellen Ahern, 41, of Dover, were each charged with felony reckless conduct and will face an additional charge of unauthorized use of a firearm.
Cain went to investigate and found Wright and Ahern taking turns shooting in the woods within 175 feet of a residence on New Boston Road that was occupied at the time, Sanders said.
Ahern appeared intoxicated and had admitted to drinking alcohol earlier, Sanders said. Wright also told police that he had been drinking.
“Detective Cain had witnessed them shooting and upon talking to them it was determined that they were both shooting. There was no target and there was no indication they were planning on being there for a long time,” Sanders said.
Wright and Ahern were each released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the Brentwood Circuit Court on March 13 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 5
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483