Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Second arrest made in connection with drug case in Rochester
ROCHESTER – The girlfriend of a Lafayette Street man was arrested Monday after police say she assisted in growing marijuana out of their shared apartment.
Christy Hanscom, 29, of 7 Lafayette St., was charged with felony manufacture of a controlled drug.
Hanscom, who was released on $2,500 personal recognizance, is scheduled to appear in court for an arraignment March 3.
On Thursday, her boyfriend, Devon Smith, 22, of 7A Lafayette St., was charged with felony manufacture of a controlled drug and misdemeanor possession of property without a serial number.
As a result, police obtained a warrant and seized multiple marijuana plants and growing paraphernalia along with a sawed-off shotgun with the serial numbers obliterated.
Smith was arraigned Saturday and remains in Strafford County Jail in Dover on $10,000 cash bail. Possession of property without a serial number is a Class A misdemeanor, which could result in up to a year in jail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917