Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Second arrest made in connection with drug case in Rochester
ROCHESTER – The girlfriend of a Lafayette Street man was arrested Monday after police say she assisted in growing marijuana out of their shared apartment.
Christy Hanscom, 29, of 7 Lafayette St., was charged with felony manufacture of a controlled drug.
Hanscom, who was released on $2,500 personal recognizance, is scheduled to appear in court for an arraignment March 3.
On Thursday, her boyfriend, Devon Smith, 22, of 7A Lafayette St., was charged with felony manufacture of a controlled drug and misdemeanor possession of property without a serial number.
As a result, police obtained a warrant and seized multiple marijuana plants and growing paraphernalia along with a sawed-off shotgun with the serial numbers obliterated.
Smith was arraigned Saturday and remains in Strafford County Jail in Dover on $10,000 cash bail. Possession of property without a serial number is a Class A misdemeanor, which could result in up to a year in jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief