Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Meredith driver charged with DWI after Laconia crash
Dylan Anderson, 20, of 120 Pinnacle Park, was taken to Lakes Region General Hospital for treatment of minor injuries after the crash. Her black Volkswagen Jetta had extensive damage, with air bags deployed, and the retaining wall was damaged as well, according to investigators.
Police said the incident began a little after 11 p.m. when it was reported that a woman struck two people as she backed out of a driveway at 63 Endicott St. The caller told police people at the residence tried to stop the woman, identified as Anderson, from leaving because they believed she was impaired by alcohol.
The two people who were struck received minor injuries and were evaluated at LRGH.
Police said Anderson then drove off, heading north on Route 11B (Endicott Street East) toward Meredith. Police said Anderson lost control of the car as she entered the Weirs Rotary, crossed the median into the southbound lane and struck a retaining wall on the west side of the road.
She was booked at the hospital on a DWI charge and released.
Police continue to investigate the incident, and Anderson could be facing additional charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief