Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Meredith driver charged with DWI after Laconia crash
Dylan Anderson, 20, of 120 Pinnacle Park, was taken to Lakes Region General Hospital for treatment of minor injuries after the crash. Her black Volkswagen Jetta had extensive damage, with air bags deployed, and the retaining wall was damaged as well, according to investigators.
Police said the incident began a little after 11 p.m. when it was reported that a woman struck two people as she backed out of a driveway at 63 Endicott St. The caller told police people at the residence tried to stop the woman, identified as Anderson, from leaving because they believed she was impaired by alcohol.
The two people who were struck received minor injuries and were evaluated at LRGH.
Police said Anderson then drove off, heading north on Route 11B (Endicott Street East) toward Meredith. Police said Anderson lost control of the car as she entered the Weirs Rotary, crossed the median into the southbound lane and struck a retaining wall on the west side of the road.
She was booked at the hospital on a DWI charge and released.
Police continue to investigate the incident, and Anderson could be facing additional charges.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483