Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Littleton man indicted on burglary, forgery counts
Garrett D. Ingerson of 35 Crane St., Apartment 18, is accused of enter several homes and structure and presenting a forged check for payment in the amount of $675 at Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank on Oct. 28, falsely representing that transaction “to be the act of Paul Bonynge, ”according to the indictment, with a purpose to defraud Bonynge.
• Walter Fredette, 45, of 8 Oak Drive in Ashland, is charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault between Jan. 31, 2005, and Dec. 31, 2006, in Campton against a girl who was 6-years-old and 7-years-old during that time. The charges are Class B felonies.
Sexton is accused of striking Daniel Hazlett in the head with an object, and/or kicking him in the head repeatedly on more than two occasions while he was on the ground causing a fracture of the “left orbital floor,” according to the indictments.
• Christopher W. Plaisted-Comeau, 22, of 15 Arlyn Road, Plymouth, is charged with escape on Oct. 16, 2013 in Haverhill.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief