Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Littleton man indicted on burglary, forgery counts
Garrett D. Ingerson of 35 Crane St., Apartment 18, is accused of enter several homes and structure and presenting a forged check for payment in the amount of $675 at Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank on Oct. 28, falsely representing that transaction “to be the act of Paul Bonynge, ”according to the indictment, with a purpose to defraud Bonynge.
• Walter Fredette, 45, of 8 Oak Drive in Ashland, is charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault between Jan. 31, 2005, and Dec. 31, 2006, in Campton against a girl who was 6-years-old and 7-years-old during that time. The charges are Class B felonies.
Sexton is accused of striking Daniel Hazlett in the head with an object, and/or kicking him in the head repeatedly on more than two occasions while he was on the ground causing a fracture of the “left orbital floor,” according to the indictments.
• Christopher W. Plaisted-Comeau, 22, of 15 Arlyn Road, Plymouth, is charged with escape on Oct. 16, 2013 in Haverhill.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth