Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two Lancaster men indicted on nine burglary charges each
A Coos County Superior Court grand jury has indicted William L. Jackson, 29, of 52 Middle St., and Michael Hicks, 30, of 134 Powder Hill, Apartment 4, on nine Class B burglary counts each, including two counts of burglary conspiracy.
They later disposed of stolen items that included a chain saw and guns, according to the burglary conspiracy indictments.
• Brexton E. Boudle, 30, of 804 Titus Hill Road, Columbia, is charged with burglary and attempted burglary on Nov. 1, 2013, and Oct. 31, 2013, respectively, at the Colebrook Veterinary Clinic; and receiving stolen property on Nov. 1, 2013, drugs and paperwork that belonged to the clinic, according to the indictments.
The grand jury also indicted Boudle on two counts of violating the controlled drug act, both on Nov. 1, 2013, in Colebrook, for possession of pain medications butorphanel and buprenorphine.
• Timothy S. Johnstone, 25, of 46 Main St., Lancaster, is charged with three counts of felonious sexual assault against a 15-year-old victim while Johnstone was more than four years older than the victim. The charges are Class B felonies.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief