Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Two Lancaster men indicted on nine burglary charges each
A Coos County Superior Court grand jury has indicted William L. Jackson, 29, of 52 Middle St., and Michael Hicks, 30, of 134 Powder Hill, Apartment 4, on nine Class B burglary counts each, including two counts of burglary conspiracy.
They later disposed of stolen items that included a chain saw and guns, according to the burglary conspiracy indictments.
• Brexton E. Boudle, 30, of 804 Titus Hill Road, Columbia, is charged with burglary and attempted burglary on Nov. 1, 2013, and Oct. 31, 2013, respectively, at the Colebrook Veterinary Clinic; and receiving stolen property on Nov. 1, 2013, drugs and paperwork that belonged to the clinic, according to the indictments.
The grand jury also indicted Boudle on two counts of violating the controlled drug act, both on Nov. 1, 2013, in Colebrook, for possession of pain medications butorphanel and buprenorphine.
• Timothy S. Johnstone, 25, of 46 Main St., Lancaster, is charged with three counts of felonious sexual assault against a 15-year-old victim while Johnstone was more than four years older than the victim. The charges are Class B felonies.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917