Gov. Hassan: Pipeline proposal is not a nod for Northern Pass
Marc Goldberg, spokesperson for Gov. Maggie Hassan, said the call for additional transmission was in no way an endorsement of Northern Pass, and that her position is unchanged from September, when she responded to a Boston Globe editorial in support of the project by calling for more of the line to be buried, if it is to be built at all.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'