Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Three people overdose on heroin in Salem; one victim is in coma
Shortly after 4:30 p.m. on Monday, police and fire personnel responded to a report of a drug overdose at 12 Ticklefancy Lane, according to Deputy Police Chief Shawn Patten.
“Lifesaving measures were performed on both subjects, and both were immediately transported to Massachusetts hospitals,” Patten said.
Salem detectives responded to both the residence and the hospitals, and Patten said police believe both victims, as well as a third person, bought the heroin in Lawrence and snorted in on the way to Salem.
Paramedics performed lifesaving measures on him and transported him to a local hospital. It is believed that the man was acquainted with the victims in the Monday overdose, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917