Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Three people overdose on heroin in Salem; one victim is in coma
Shortly after 4:30 p.m. on Monday, police and fire personnel responded to a report of a drug overdose at 12 Ticklefancy Lane, according to Deputy Police Chief Shawn Patten.
“Lifesaving measures were performed on both subjects, and both were immediately transported to Massachusetts hospitals,” Patten said.
Salem detectives responded to both the residence and the hospitals, and Patten said police believe both victims, as well as a third person, bought the heroin in Lawrence and snorted in on the way to Salem.
Paramedics performed lifesaving measures on him and transported him to a local hospital. It is believed that the man was acquainted with the victims in the Monday overdose, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Total Votes: 917