Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Three people overdose on heroin in Salem; one victim is in coma
Shortly after 4:30 p.m. on Monday, police and fire personnel responded to a report of a drug overdose at 12 Ticklefancy Lane, according to Deputy Police Chief Shawn Patten.
“Lifesaving measures were performed on both subjects, and both were immediately transported to Massachusetts hospitals,” Patten said.
Salem detectives responded to both the residence and the hospitals, and Patten said police believe both victims, as well as a third person, bought the heroin in Lawrence and snorted in on the way to Salem.
Paramedics performed lifesaving measures on him and transported him to a local hospital. It is believed that the man was acquainted with the victims in the Monday overdose, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917