Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Merrimack man accused of selling $1,800 worth of heroin to undercover police
According to court documents, Denard Debruhl, 34, of 908 Columbia Circle, allegedly sold $600 worth of heroin on three separate occasions to either Merrimack police or members of the New Hampshire Attorney General's Drug Task Force.
Debruhl was charged with three counts of the unlawful sale of heroin and one charge of possession of a narcotic drug with the intent to distribute, said police.
"For us, this was significant. It is a substantial amount of heroin," said Lt. Denise Roy of the Merrimack Police Department, describing Debruhl as a mid-level drug dealer. "I haven't seen this large amount of heroin in a long time."
Judge Paul Moore of the 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division, set bail at $200,000 cash only for Debruhl, who is being held at the Hillsborough County jail.
"Debruhl is believed to be a significant dealer of heroin in the Merrimack area," authorities said in a statement.
Meanwhile, Roy said that the task force is continuing to investigate, and has additional information on who may have been supplying the drugs to Debruhl.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief