Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Drinking party link found in Allenstown stabbing case
Police continue to investigate how Heath and Andrea Halvorsen, both 18, ended up in Bear Brook State Park Sunday, with Halvorsen suffering from 15 stab wounds to the chest, stomach, back and arm.
Heath then fled about 15 miles to the Barnstead home of Kyle Buffum, 22, police said. Heath was at Buffum’s home at 6 Amherst St. when police discovered her packing a bag of her belongings.
Previously, Buffum was charged with two counts of simple assault against Heath; his bail conditions forbid contact with Heath. On Monday, Police and the County Attorney’s Office initially reported that Buffum had a protective order against Heath, but Barnstead Police confirmed Tuesday it was the other way around.
While the Merrimack County Attorney’s office has stated that Buffum’s house was listed as Heath’s permanent address, police say that shouldn’t be the case due to the protective order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 5
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917