Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Drinking party link found in Allenstown stabbing case
Police continue to investigate how Heath and Andrea Halvorsen, both 18, ended up in Bear Brook State Park Sunday, with Halvorsen suffering from 15 stab wounds to the chest, stomach, back and arm.
Heath then fled about 15 miles to the Barnstead home of Kyle Buffum, 22, police said. Heath was at Buffum’s home at 6 Amherst St. when police discovered her packing a bag of her belongings.
Previously, Buffum was charged with two counts of simple assault against Heath; his bail conditions forbid contact with Heath. On Monday, Police and the County Attorney’s Office initially reported that Buffum had a protective order against Heath, but Barnstead Police confirmed Tuesday it was the other way around.
While the Merrimack County Attorney’s office has stated that Buffum’s house was listed as Heath’s permanent address, police say that shouldn’t be the case due to the protective order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 1
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 6
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483