Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Drinking party link found in Allenstown stabbing case
Police continue to investigate how Heath and Andrea Halvorsen, both 18, ended up in Bear Brook State Park Sunday, with Halvorsen suffering from 15 stab wounds to the chest, stomach, back and arm.
Heath then fled about 15 miles to the Barnstead home of Kyle Buffum, 22, police said. Heath was at Buffum’s home at 6 Amherst St. when police discovered her packing a bag of her belongings.
Previously, Buffum was charged with two counts of simple assault against Heath; his bail conditions forbid contact with Heath. On Monday, Police and the County Attorney’s Office initially reported that Buffum had a protective order against Heath, but Barnstead Police confirmed Tuesday it was the other way around.
While the Merrimack County Attorney’s office has stated that Buffum’s house was listed as Heath’s permanent address, police say that shouldn’t be the case due to the protective order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth