Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Drinking party link found in Allenstown stabbing case
Police continue to investigate how Heath and Andrea Halvorsen, both 18, ended up in Bear Brook State Park Sunday, with Halvorsen suffering from 15 stab wounds to the chest, stomach, back and arm.
Heath then fled about 15 miles to the Barnstead home of Kyle Buffum, 22, police said. Heath was at Buffum’s home at 6 Amherst St. when police discovered her packing a bag of her belongings.
Previously, Buffum was charged with two counts of simple assault against Heath; his bail conditions forbid contact with Heath. On Monday, Police and the County Attorney’s Office initially reported that Buffum had a protective order against Heath, but Barnstead Police confirmed Tuesday it was the other way around.
While the Merrimack County Attorney’s office has stated that Buffum’s house was listed as Heath’s permanent address, police say that shouldn’t be the case due to the protective order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483