Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Salem police: Food delivery workers are being set up for robberies
On Monday afternoon, police responded to Blue House Pizza on Hampshire Street for a report of a delivery order from the same address as a previous robbery, according to police.
There have been two recent robberies from local businesses, one in Salem and one in Methuen, and police are warning all local restaurants who deliver food to confirm addresses and contact information since it looks like the Blue House Pizza delivery on Monday afternoon was being set up for a robbery.
The most recent robbery in Salem took place shortly after 8 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 19.
According to police, a witness opened his apartment door and saw the suspect running down the hallway and out the door. Police officers and a canine unit tracked the suspect a short distance to another building, where the track ended.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies or attempted robberies is asked to contact Salem police at 893-1911 or the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 893-6600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus