Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Salem police: Food delivery workers are being set up for robberies
On Monday afternoon, police responded to Blue House Pizza on Hampshire Street for a report of a delivery order from the same address as a previous robbery, according to police.
There have been two recent robberies from local businesses, one in Salem and one in Methuen, and police are warning all local restaurants who deliver food to confirm addresses and contact information since it looks like the Blue House Pizza delivery on Monday afternoon was being set up for a robbery.
The most recent robbery in Salem took place shortly after 8 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 19.
According to police, a witness opened his apartment door and saw the suspect running down the hallway and out the door. Police officers and a canine unit tracked the suspect a short distance to another building, where the track ended.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies or attempted robberies is asked to contact Salem police at 893-1911 or the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 893-6600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief