Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Salem police: Food delivery workers are being set up for robberies
On Monday afternoon, police responded to Blue House Pizza on Hampshire Street for a report of a delivery order from the same address as a previous robbery, according to police.
There have been two recent robberies from local businesses, one in Salem and one in Methuen, and police are warning all local restaurants who deliver food to confirm addresses and contact information since it looks like the Blue House Pizza delivery on Monday afternoon was being set up for a robbery.
The most recent robbery in Salem took place shortly after 8 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 19.
According to police, a witness opened his apartment door and saw the suspect running down the hallway and out the door. Police officers and a canine unit tracked the suspect a short distance to another building, where the track ended.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies or attempted robberies is asked to contact Salem police at 893-1911 or the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 893-6600.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 29
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917