Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Salem police: Food delivery workers are being set up for robberies
On Monday afternoon, police responded to Blue House Pizza on Hampshire Street for a report of a delivery order from the same address as a previous robbery, according to police.
There have been two recent robberies from local businesses, one in Salem and one in Methuen, and police are warning all local restaurants who deliver food to confirm addresses and contact information since it looks like the Blue House Pizza delivery on Monday afternoon was being set up for a robbery.
The most recent robbery in Salem took place shortly after 8 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 19.
According to police, a witness opened his apartment door and saw the suspect running down the hallway and out the door. Police officers and a canine unit tracked the suspect a short distance to another building, where the track ended.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies or attempted robberies is asked to contact Salem police at 893-1911 or the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 893-6600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 14
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 3
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 4
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483